Our wealth of business experience allows us to better understand your requirements, while the complementarity of our key expertise gives us a unique holistic approach. Hence, we provide you with lean and tailor-made solutions that precisely fit your needs.
Carbon management and valorization :
Navigate through GHG obligations and risks and identify business opportunities.
- Risk Analysis and Low Carbon Strategy
- Financing and valorization of GHG reductions
- Regulatory Compliance Management
Access a verification service that goes beyond compliance :
- Verification for “Cap and Trade” and “Green Fund” programs
- Validation and verification of projects according to ISO-14064 standard
Manage the risks induced by climate change by increasing the level of resilience of your organization.
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Development of an adaptation plan
Sustainable finance :
Analyze your exposure to transitional risks and measure your contribution to achieving the objectives set by the Paris agreement.
- Carbon footprint and portfolio risk analysis
- Asset type : equity and corporate bonds, sovereign debt, infrastructure, real estate
Our team supports you in the transition to a low-carbon economy, while converting your efforts into benefits for your business and protecting you from the risks of climate change.
We firmly believe in the climate emergency and we aim to support companies to become key players of change.
We distinguish ourselves by:
- Listening actively to your needs in order to offer you solutions that best meet your goals and your objectives
- Sharing our knowledge and providing continuous training in order to give you with the right toolsfor the challenges ahead
- Guiding you beyond the status quo and standard practices with our visionary and “off the beaten track” approach
- Offering you a holistic view of your issues through our strong ecosystem of long-standing skilled partners
We are a team of experienced professionals at the cutting edge of the best carbon practices with access to solutions to climate challenges. Based in Montreal, our firm is led by four experienced and passionate associates, supported by collaborators with multidisciplinary and related profiles.
While spring has barely arrived in the Northern Hemisphere, thousands of organizations around the globe are already busy preparing for an event happening during autumn – the yearly release of the CDP climate change disclosure ratings. While only 17 years old, the CDP climate change disclosure process is now an established ritual among most of […]
On October 26, 2017, the 4th Quebec Conference on Responsible Investment was held in Montreal, attracting about 400 professionals from the sector. For those who could not participate, here are some of the highlights: The tone of the conference was given by Daniel Simard, General Manager of Bâtirente and one of the long-standing champions of […]
Is your company ready to increase its market share on the old continent? Here is an excellent opportunity for you. Indeed, the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), approved by the European Union (EU) Parliament on February 15th, 2017, is a free trade deal between the EU and Canada. According to an overview of the […]