Our wealth of business experience allows us to better understand your requirements, while the complementarity of our key expertise gives us a unique holistic approach. Hence, we provide you with a lean and tailor-made solutions that precisely fits your need.
Carbon management and valorization :
Navigate through GHG obligations and risks and identify business opportunities.
- Risk Analysis and Low Carbon Strategy
- Financing and valuation of GHG reductions
- Regulatory Compliance Management
Access a verification service that goes beyond compliance :
- Verification for “Cap and Trade” and “Green Fund” programs
- Validation and verification of projects according to ISO-14064 standard
Manage the risks induced by climate change by increasing the level of resilience of your organization.
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Development of an adaptation plan
Sustainable finance :
Analyze your exposure to transitional risks and measure your contribution to achieving the objectives set by the Paris agreement.
- Carbon footprint and portfolio risk analysis
- Asset type : equity and corporate bonds, sovereign debt, infrastructure, real estate
Our team supports you in the transition to a low-carbon economy, while converting your efforts into benefits for your business and protecting you from the risks of climate change.
We firmly believe in the climate emergency and we aim to support companies to become key players of change.
We distinguish ourselves by:
- Listening actively to your needs in order to offer you solutions that best meet your goals and your objectives
- Sharing our knowledge and providing continuous training in order to give you with the right toolsfor the challenges ahead
- Guiding you beyond the status quo and standard practices with our visionary and “off the beaten track” approach
- Offering you a holistic view of your issues through our strong ecosystem of long-standing skilled partners
We are a team of experienced professionals at the cutting edge of the best carbon practices with access to solutions to climate challenges. Based in Montreal, our firm is led by four experienced and passionate associates, supported by collaborators with multidisciplinary and related profiles.
In a previous article (published last April 25th) we saw that Canadian companies may face environmental compliance gaps when exporting to the old continent if they are not proactively adjusting to differences between European Union (EU) and Canadian environmental norms. As a result, some of our readers reacted with questions regarding the potential cost should a […]
This year’s spring floods have marked the spirits by their sheer magnitude and the number of people it affected; water levels in Lake Ontario were just a few centimeters below the highest recorded levels set in 1947. Thousands of people were evacuated, thousands of homes were flooded and hundreds of communities were affected; in addition […]
Live webinar 24 Jan. 2017 with David Beaudoin and Jean Paquin